Garneau won the prestigious Eurobike award for the X-Comfort Zone technology featured in this shoe. This patented and innovative design allows the shoe to stretch to accommodate B to D+ foot widths thanks to a ventilated elastomer-spandex insert. The X-Comfort Zone creates a dynamic, non-constrictive fit for the foot’s natural toe splay, which improves power, reduces injuries, and creates unsurpassed comfort. The boundaries of high performance have one again been pushed. The Course Air Lite, the reference in road cycling shoes, is returning in 2018 in a stiffer version that adapts to all foot types. The new stiff Powerzone system covers the central part of the shoe, which wraps the foot to eliminate any movement when you are pulling on the pedals. The new X-Comfort Zone technology keeps the front part of the shoe more flexible to accommodate larger feet. So that the Course Air Lite also adapts to all types of foot arches, we’ve included the Transfo 3D insole that allows you to choose the level of arch support that best suits you. Weighing barely 7.8 oz (222 g) for a size 42 shoe, the Course Air Lite cycling shoe offers optimal comfort, spectacular performance and the highest ventilation for the least weight.
- Shoe Technology : Increased arch support and power transfer - X-Comfort Zone - Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness - New under lace woven system prevents dirt in guides and increases aerodynamics
- Shoes Weight: 8.3 oz/235 g (size 42)
- What's Included: Interchangeable Ergo Air insoles, Shoe bag included
- Upper: Seamless: High density microfiber for better power transfer, comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Carbon Air Lite outsole with titanium inserts: Ultra light and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- Insole: Ergo Air Transfo 3D insole with 3 adjustable arches (ref. # 1487255)
- Toe: Increases durability and prevents collapse
- Heel Retention: HRS-400 injected nylon for extreme heel support
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (ref. # 1487229)
- Closure System: Boa IP1 micro-adjustment for a custom fit
- Cleats: Titanium inserts fit all major road pedals
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black / 44||775504517773||1487272 020 44|
|Black / 44.5||775504517780||1487272 020 445|
|Black / 41||775504517711||1487272 020 41|
|Black / 42||775504517735||1487272 020 42|
|Black / 43||775504517759||1487272 020 43|
|White / 43.5||775504517582||1487272 019 435|
|White / 42||775504517551||1487272 019 42|
|White / 42.5||775504517568||1487272 019 425|