Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many BMX hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 187mm - 1 axle per bag
$1.50 - $6.25
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Affordable and reliable road rim brake wheelset - Silver rim, spoke and hubs for a classic look - Semi-aero Alex DA22 rim is light (450g) and stiff - Shimano Sora-grade RS300 hubs feature smooth, adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for long lasting performance - 32 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - 8-10 speed compatible Shimano HG freehub body.
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$4.59 - $5.99
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
$3.99 - $5.99
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
• 5-sided key locking skewer set • Chromoly axles • 6061 anodized aluminum • Includes seat and F+R wheel skewers • 95g (set)
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Coaster Brake - Wheel Size: 24-inch - Cassette Body Type: 3 Prong Cog - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 110mm
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
Quality Wheels Value Series Disc Rear Wheel 26 SRAM 406 6-bolt / Sun SR25 Black
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
$43.90 - $54.19
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows to fully tighten the axle and to perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening - Removable, plug-in lever design is streamlined and protects your RWS lever - Thread pitch: 12 x 1.5mm - Length: 121mm
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening
Wheel Freehub Kit SS 176/177 SRAM XDR - End Caps Not Included Compatible With: WH-202-CCR-A1, WH-202-TLD-A1, WH-202-TUD-A1, WH-302-CCD-A1, WH-302-CCR-A1, WH-302-TLR-A1, WH-303-CCR-B1, WH-303-TLD-A1, WH-303-TUD-B1, WH-303-TUR-B1, WH-30C-CLD-A1, WH-30C-CLR-A1, WH-404-CCR-A1, WH-404-CCR-B1, WH-404-TLD-A1, WH-808-CCR-B1, WH-808-TLD-A1, WH-SP9-CC30-A1, WH-SP9-CCD-A1, WH-SP9-CCR-A1, WH-SP9-TUD-A1
$50.00 - $91.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
125 piece assortment of precision machined axle spacers (0.5mm to 5mm thickness). - Outside Diameter of Spacers: 16mm - Inside Diameter of Spacers: 10mm Kit includes: - (10) - 0.5mm thick spacers - (30) - 1mm thick spacers - (30) - 2mm thick spacers - (25) - 3mm thick spacers - (15) - 4mm thick spacers - (15) - 5mm thick spacers
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
- High performance modern 700c Gravel / CX / Road Disc wheel - 12 x 142mm rear thru axle hubs - 100% tubeless ready out of the box: tubeless tape and alloy tubeless valve pre-installed! - 30mm deep Alex GD30 rims are extra strong, light (460g), aero and feature a 21mm internal width that is perfectly suited to tires sizes from 25mm to 50mm - Shimano 105 R7070 hubs feature an aluminum front axle, steel rear axle for an optimal blend of lightness, toughness, speed and reliability - Adjustable cup-and-cone bearings with polished races for superior, long lasting high performance - 32 black stainless steel spokes and black brass nipples for long term reliability & good looks - Shimano HG11 freehub body is compatible with 8-11 speed cassettes.
Page 1 of 13 Next page