Race day performance, for everyday use. Aside from our Vigor family, the Echelons are our most popular wheels. Because they take inspiration from the best in class Vigor wheels, the Echelon wheels ride like a true race wheelset. They use the same rigorous standards and hand build process of their top-flight cousins for long life everyday road training and racing. The Echelon has gotten wider with a 19.5mm internal width rim.
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Rubber - Color: Black
Replacement bolts for Super Logic stems. Original equipment stem hardware ensures exact fit and finish. - Replacement M5 bolts for 4-Axis stems - Includes M5*P0.8*16L x 4pcs & M5*P0.8*18L x 2pcs - Bit Size: 4mm - Thread Pitch: M5 - Length: 4x 16mm, 2x 18mm
$2.49 - $2.99
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$4.99 - $17.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$5.99 - $9.99
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
$6.00 - $13.00
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
$6.95 - $11.25
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1 (650 x 18)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.35-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1-1.25
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 40-45
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 18 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 22 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1-1.25
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 40-45
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 8 x 1 1/4 - Wheelchair-compatible
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
Unless you're running tubeless (and even if you are), it's a good idea to keep a spare tube or two around, so you can change a tire quickly and reliably, then get back to riding. Continental's Presta valve tube has you covered. - 42mm Presta valve
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth
$7.99 - $9.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Page 1 of 6 Next page