Lewis and Clark wish they could have had this tire for their jaunt across the country. The Explorer offers excellent traction over roots, rocks and off-camber terrain, making it a great all-rounder. And thanks to Continental's Endless Edge technology, a unique tread design with five-sided lugs oriented to ensure consistent braking, cornering and climbing, you get optimum braking, cornering, and climbing.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
Race day performance, for everyday use. Aside from our Vigor family, the Echelons are our most popular wheels. Because they take inspiration from the best in class Vigor wheels, the Echelon wheels ride like a true race wheelset. They use the same rigorous standards and hand build process of their top-flight cousins for long life everyday road training and racing. The Echelon has gotten wider with a 19.5mm internal width rim.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$1.50 - $6.25
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- Chrome - Sold individually
- Type: Lock washer - Size: 1" Keyed
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
$1.99 - $2.99
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Rubber - Color: Black
Replacement bolts for Super Logic stems. Original equipment stem hardware ensures exact fit and finish. - Replacement M5 bolts for 4-Axis stems - Includes M5*P0.8*16L x 4pcs & M5*P0.8*18L x 2pcs - Bit Size: 4mm - Thread Pitch: M5 - Length: 4x 16mm, 2x 18mm
Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Page 1 of 93 Next page