$135.00 - $145.00
Globally renowned and truly timeless, the B17 Standard is the saddle that secured Brooks' place in cycling history. It's been in constant production since 1910, providing cyclists around the world with over one hundred years of sublime support and unrivaled comfort. Each B17 Standard shapes itself to its rider, leading to a personal, customized saddle that fits like no other. And of course, it features Brooks' full grain, premium leather top secured by their trademark rivets for the ultimate in style, comfort, and durability.
Ride comfortably on even the hottest days with Selle Royal's Lookin saddle. Its Cool Cover top keeps the saddle up to 25 degrees cooler. In addition to the lower temperatures, the Royal Vacuum Light construction keeps the weight to a minimum. And last but far from least, Selle Royal's Royalgel eliminates pressure points for ride-all-day plushness. Lookin saddles come in four styles, sure to fit your personal preferences.
The original ergonomic grip – continually improved over the last few years. As the worldwide standard in ergonomic function, materials and quality, the GP1 has a new internal structure. More comfort is ensured by the three-part internal support platform with varying wall thickness. German-made rubber compound is of the purest quality. Forged aluminium clamps, unlike the pressed clamps preferred by the copies.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
- Hinged band clamp for fitting braze-on front derailleurs on frames without braze-on mount - Aluminum construction - EPS compatible
$11.99 - $14.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
$16.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 8mm long and made of light, durable aluminum.
The Country Grip'r is an affordable all-condition off-road tire that rolls fast and provides excellent traction in everything from hardpacked to loose terrain. - All condition tread features moderate center lugs for climbing/braking, and progressive shoulder lugs for cornering traction
Upgrade your ride with the gram-shaving EA90 stem from Easton. This ultra-light bar-holder sports Easton's 3D forged aluminum to provide a great balance of low weight, high strength and stiffness for excellent steering control in all conditions. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, allowing for a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts so the EA90 is perfectly safe for carbon bars.
Selle Royal's Ellipse is an elegant, anatomic saddle whose central cut-out assures comfort no matter how far you ride. The top features RVL sealing technology for excellent water resistance, and RoyalGel padding is inside, which reduces pressure peaks. Silver scuff guards are added for increased longevity. And, this amazing saddle also comes in three models so you can choose the perfect fit for your riding style.
• Kids' Racing/MX style • Padded • 5.5 x 9 inches
$17.79 - $18.99
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
$13.39 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
$9.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
$17.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 2.75-3
$12.39 - $17.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - 5mm - Stronger detent mechanism for use with brake housing - Perfect for mechanical disc brakes
Page 1 of 11 Next page