Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
Lewis and Clark wish they could have had this tire for their jaunt across the country. The Explorer offers excellent traction over roots, rocks and off-camber terrain, making it a great all-rounder. And thanks to Continental's Endless Edge technology, a unique tread design with five-sided lugs oriented to ensure consistent braking, cornering and climbing, you get optimum braking, cornering, and climbing.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
- 410 Stainless steel construction - (6) Black M5 mounting bolts - 85g (160mm)
Race day performance, for everyday use. Aside from our Vigor family, the Echelons are our most popular wheels. Because they take inspiration from the best in class Vigor wheels, the Echelon wheels ride like a true race wheelset. They use the same rigorous standards and hand build process of their top-flight cousins for long life everyday road training and racing. The Echelon has gotten wider with a 19.5mm internal width rim.
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
Ride comfortably on even the hottest days with Selle Royal's Lookin saddle. Its Cool Cover top keeps the saddle up to 25 degrees cooler. In addition to the lower temperatures, the Royal Vacuum Light construction keeps the weight to a minimum. And, last but far from least, Selle Royal's Royalgel eliminates pressure points for ride-all-day plushness.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 19.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$1.50 - $6.25
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Crown Race - Size: 27.0mm
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- Chrome - Sold individually
- Type: Lock washer - Size: 1" Keyed
Page 1 of 98 Next page