This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
$1.30 - $5.95
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
$1.79 - $2.59
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Standard steel replacement
Page 1 of 176 Next page