iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
Built to take on anything, the Speedplay Zero road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability, while the customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Designed specifically to maximize every performance advantage the Speedplay platform offers, Zero is a lightweight race-ready, multipurpose pedal that’s durable enough to go the distance ride after ride. - Weight: 220g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
$9.99 - $11.99
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
$49.99 - $54.99
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
- CNC aluminum body - Sealed bearing - Toe clip compatible - Reflectors included - 9/16-inch spindle
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
Rally XC100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding. - Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this pedal installs like any other pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes. - Reliable Readings—By reliably measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally XC100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system (sold separately). - Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, this pedal is designed to fit your favorite Shimano SPD cleats. - Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately). - Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life. Specs: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) - Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type) - Weight: 316g - Water resistance: IPX7 - Max. rider weight: 105kg - Accuracy: +/- 1.0% - Cleat type: Shimano SPD - Q-factor: 53/55mm with supplied spacing washer - Stack height: 13.5mm - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Garmin Connect - Measurement location: Spindle - Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth In the Box: - Rally XC100 pedals - Cleat hardware - 55mm Q-factor washers - Documentation
Full Contact Road Pedals A pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong body, abrasion guard, a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system, and a gauge makes precise binding tension adjustment easy. - E-RSL11 Cleats - Abrasion guard - Tension gauge - Full Contact Body - Full contact fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic body with stainless steel abrasion guard - CNC chromoly heat treated axle with LDL brushed and sealed bearings - 9/16"
Pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong, aluminum body, and a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system. - LSL bushing & sealed bearings - Tension gauge - Aluminum Body with CNC-Machined chromoly spindle - Includes E-RSL1 SPD-SL Style Cleats and mounting hardware
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible (toe clips sold separately)
Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too! - Weight: 360 grams
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
Get ready to fly high with the Krypto DH pedals. Built tough with its CNC'd aluminum body and self-lubricating bushings, this pedal makes a big statement on the trail with full laser graphics and premium finish. Ten strategically placed pins keep you in maximum control. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 117mm x 110mm - Weight: 208g (each)
Time to take your eBike to the next level. With a pin layout derived from our downhill pedals for maximum grip, the ePedal is specifically designed for eBikes with its narrow profile for optimum cornering clearance. Compact cartridge bushings paired with a sealed bearing system keep things running smoothly for miles and miles. Topping it off is an electric design with full-coverage laser etching on a premium finish. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins - Size: 102mm x 108mm - Weight: 170g (each)
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and front/rear strap system
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well. - 9/16" spindle
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
- Alloy frame with Polypropylene body and inlaid TPE rubber tread - Entry-level upgrade for cruiser-style bikes - 7mm boron steel axle
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to. - 9/16" spindle
- Forged alloy body and cage - Polished chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 300g pair
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
$41.99 - $47.99
All alloy track style pedals
- Aluminum body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD compatible - Toe clip compatible on non-SPD side (included) - 760g per pair
Pedal Axle Rebuild Kit for SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
Page 1 of 2 Next page