- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
- Replacement plate for M7000-GS rear derailleur - Choose Inner or Outer
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
Shimano's Saint Rear Derailleur is packed with World Cup-worthy features, like an integrated skid plate, a urethane bump stop, and low-profile Shadow positioning, all of which protect your derailleur as you smash through rock gardens and overgrown singletrack. Shimano Plus Technology minimizes chain and impact noise, and maintains perfect chain tension so you can shift with precision and authority no matter how rough the terrain gets. The Saint Rear Derailleur also has a mode converter that lets you use either a close-ratio DH cassette, or a wider-ratio freeride cassette.
Shimano's unbelievable Di2 technology has made the leap to the trails with their XTR Di2 drivetrain. This rear derailleur features all of the race-day performance you've come to expect from XTR, and the unrivaled stability, speed, and performance of an electronic drivetrain. Since there aren't any cables to stretch or housing to create friction, shift performance stays amazingly perfect, delivering flawless shifts any time, under any condition. System communication with the front derailleur eliminates chain rub and, if you prefer, the rear derailleur can be optimized to use Shimano's Synchronized Shift technology.
The RD-M9210 XTR rear derailleur is intended for use with 2x drivetrains. It is compatible with both 11- and 12-speed cassettes. - Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension - Add bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage - Bigger 13T pulley - Direct mount compatible - Cassette size: 10-45t - Total capacity: 41t
From top-tier XC racing to punishing endurance stages, Shimano defines the rear derailleur with their XTR Shadow Plus 11-speed model. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur technology is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and noise is virtually eliminated and dropped chains are practically a thing of the past. And of course, it retains XTR's legendary smoothness, light action and super precise shifting. The long-cage design matches perfectly with XTR's new triple cranks and 11-speed cassette, offering Shimano's mega-wide gear range.
From top-tier XC racing to punishing enduro stages, Shimano defines the rear derailleur with their XTR Shadow Plus 11-speed model. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur technology is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and noise is virtually eliminated and dropped chains are practically a thing of the past. And of course, it retains XTR's legendary smoothness, light action and super precise shifting. The medium-cage design matches perfectly with XTR's double and single ring cranks and 11-speed cassette, offering a crisp, defined gear range.
Page 1 of 1