Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
Park's Four-Sided Spoke Wrenches grip 4 sides of the spoke nipple so they offer an excellent grip and won't slip or round nipples when turning even the tightest spokes and/or aluminum nipples. These popular wrenches also have easy-to-hold vinyl-coated loop handles that are color-coded according to spoke size for easy identification. The loop handle makes them easy to hang on your tool board too.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench has a classic Y shape that offers easy tool access and a great grip for loosening and tightening. Plus it includes the three most-used Torx wrench sizes, T10, T25, and T30.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
This ergonomically designed grease gun delivers comfortable precision lubing. With one-hand operation and a long-reach tip, it's an easy, clean, quick way to get the slippery stuff where you want it. It screws onto all standard tubes of grease with 9/16-inch heads (sold separately).
Going for a ride but don’t know what to pack? No problem, Blackburn has you covered. The new Local CO2 Ride Kit offers up what you need to get home, and extra carrying capacity to bring along anything else. - Local Small seat bag offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Wayside CO2 inflator with 16g cartridge - GRID 8 Mutli-tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - 2x tire levers
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
Page 1 of 1