Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
The perfect bike headlight for city riders that want premium features with an entry-level price. High visibility is prioritized and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. City riders will appreciate the exclusive SafePulse beam, scientifically designed to provide the highest level of rider awareness without the risks associated with flashing lights. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip and features quick release technology to remove in seconds. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders. This is the only waterproof lighting platform with a certified IP67 rating—meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to a depth of 1 meter. Commute with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. Recharging is fast and efficient with the included Micro USB cable. All the innovative safety features of the premium Vis Lights with a value-based price, Vis 500 is the leader in its class. Key Features - 500 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas - Daylight visible pulse mode keeps cyclist safe without the inherent dangers of flashing lights - Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges - Multiple power settings to achieve long runtimes for extended rides - Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime - Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn't slip on regular or oversize handlebars - Quick release allows the removal of the light in seconds while leaving the base mount on the handlebar - Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion - Charging is reliable and simple with included Micro USB cable Tech Specs - Lumens: 500 (high), 250 (medium), 125 (low), 125 (pulse) - Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (pulse) - Beam Angle: 20° (Spot) - Charge Time: 270 min - Fast Charge: No - IP Rating (FL-1): 67 - Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s) - Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter - Product Weight: 121 grams - Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4" - Compatible Mounts: Bar, GoPro, Helmet
The Plug is a light that harkens back to Knog's roots, using an overmolded soft touch TPU in three fun colors. Kicking out 250 lumens, this light is packed with fresh technology like a low battery indicator, cut-outs in the front light body for improved side visibility, and like all Knog bike lights, it is fully USB rechargeable. Designed to work with all genres of bicycles from commuters to road bikes, the Plug comes with two silicone bands for securing it to handlebars (22-27mm & 27-32mm). The Plug is a light for every-day, for every ride, for everybody. Increased Side Visibility Cutouts in the side of the Plug design result in improved side visibility. Given the fact that 78% of accidents happen with cars not seeing bikes at intersections, any additional visibility from the side can only be a good thing. USB Rechargeable As with all of Knog's bike lights the Plug is 100% rechargeable. Recharging is achieved via the micro USB port conveniently located behind the large rear button. Using a micro USB cable (not supplied) you can simply recharge off any USB port. Easy One Button Operation A large, soft-touch button ensures easy operation of the Plug. The Plug's oversized button allows the user to turn the light on and off with ease, even when wearing gloves. Low Battery Indicator Don't be caught out with an uncharged bike light again. With the Plug's clever side visibility window doubling up as a low battery indicator, you'll know when exactly when your light needs recharging. - Dimensions: H: 43mm x W: 33mm x L: 75mm - Weight: 65g - Charge Time: 2.5 hours - Lumens: 250
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Charge, Click, Go Click Power Free yourself from the hassle of batteries! This small but essential accessory makes you visible to traffic. Bright side beams throw off additional light, and the silicone mount fits almost any handlebar. A Micro-USB cable makes it easy—just charge, click and go! - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3-hour recharge time
The Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 packs an 1100 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring the eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility, and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy. - Tool free install - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 5 hour recharge time - Dual Beam Pattern - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (1100 lumen), Medium 2hrs (800 lumen), Low 3 hrs (400 lumen) - Runtime: Pulse/Strobe: 7hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 140g
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
“Blazing On A Budget" is how Blackburn should describe this light. Featuring 800 lumens of perfectly-focused night time illumination, their eye popping BLITZ mode to grab the attention of cars, a Go Pro Mount, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility. The DAYBLAZER 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 4 hour recharge time - TIR lenses - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (800 lumen), Medium 3hrs (500 lumen), Low 5 hrs (300 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 8hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 129g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
Page 1 of 4 Next page