Bishop's Family Circa 1880 Winchester, KY

Bishop's Family Circa 1880 Winchester, KY

Bishop's Bicycles Norwood, Ohio

Bishop's Bicycles Norwood, Ohio

Our Story

Bishop’s Bicycles was founded in Winchester, Kentucky by John Bishop. John originally operated a gun shop in the 1880's and found that many of the tools he used to work on guns could also be used to work on bicycles.   Due to the growing popularity of bicycles in 1890 John Founded Bishop's Bicycles.  In 1910 Bishop's Bicycles moved to Cincinnati Ohio and is Cincinnati's oldest bicycle shop. The shop was located in Norwood for several years and then moved to Silverton. In 1971 Bruce Bishop moved the shop to its current location in Historic Milford Ohio. While the Bishop's family no longer owns the business, Bishop's Bicycles continues to be family owned.  As a 129 year old bike shop, Bishop's has served several generations of cyclist.  It is not uncommon for young and old patrons to regale us on how they got their first bicycle from Bishop's.     

Today Bishop's prides itself as a shop that sells and services all types of bicycles. We carry a full line of bicycles and accessories that can fill almost any need you may have.

Bishop's Bicycles Norwood, Ohio

Bishop's Bicycles Norwood, Ohio

Bishop's Bicycles Silverton OH

Bishop's Bicycles Silverton, Ohio